Problems with Internet Explorer Rendering
Here are some of the problems I see with using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer.
- Borders appear around IFRAMEs, used to include common content into multiple files. The CSS says
border:none, but IE won’t take no for an answer.
- Scroll bars appear around IFRAMEs, probably because it computes sizes of boxes wrong. Something about adding the padding size instead of subtracting it...
- Prior to IE7, fonts were always one size larger than specified.
- Sometimes image transparancy doesn’t work right, giving the wrong color.
- Links don’t show the underline when mouse hovers.
Still in IE7
- Border appears around IFRAMEs
- When correctly nesting a list as an item of another list, it shows a blank line before the first subitem.
This site is developed using Firefox, which works well and is free. Consider trying it.
The Opera browser is also popular.